enlightenment for everyday living
kinesiology ~ reiki ~ oh cards
Updated 12 July 2021
For the current COVIDSafe Settings in Melbourne/Victoria please click here.
Outside of any lockdown, and when face-to-face sessions are permitted, social distancing measures will still be adhered to.
In order to keep us both safe, please observe the following:
1. To enable efficient and effective contact tracing, should it be required, please check in using the Service Victoria QR Code app. Please ask for assistance if you need it.
2. Do not bring anyone else with you to your session. It's preferable that only the client and practitioner are in the consulting room at any time.
3. Please be prepared to have your temperature checked (contactless) prior to entry.
4. A fitted face mask will be worn by the practitioner. Whether the client is required to wear a face mask depends on the current COVIDSafe Settings. Surgical masks will be provided on request.
5. Alcohol based hand sanitisers (or gloves if you prefer) will be available immediately on entering the premises and in the consulting room. Please make use of them.
6. A safe distance of 1.5m will be maintained as much as practicable, without compromising the quality of the session.
7. Surfaces will be cleaned with alcohol/disinfectant wipes/sanitisers before and after each client.
8. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home - we can reschedule your appointment or conduct a Telehealth session. If you have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose and loss or change in sense of smell or taste, please get tested and stay home until you have the results back.
Even when social distancing restrictions are more relaxed, you may still prefer a Telehealth session. Telehealth sessions can be conducted via phone or video (eg. FaceTime or Zoom). Just specify your preference when your book your session.